Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday night processing

Baby's in bed, dogs are fed, toenails are done and the husband is watching TV. Here's what I get to do!

The afternoon outside in bright sun ones all turned out about like this, so they're getting deleted. The tree color is really pretty but the squinty eyes & harsh shadows aren't really cutting it. This one's just going up as an example to show what I mean!

IMG_0363

Travis, honestly, you don't have to keep one eye on Ariel. She's not going anywhere. Trust me on this!
IMG_0115 copy

Wasn't sure I liked Ariel's expression in this one, but I'll throw it out all the same. :)
IMG_0039 copy

IMG_0352 copy

And after a glass of wine (just one, I swear!)
IMG_0171 copy

This one's a lot like the other one, but a little different . ..
IMG_0011 copy

No comments: