Saturday, October 20, 2007

The blue wall

A couple weeks ago I used the baby napping in her carseat as an excuse to drive around town looking for fun places to shoot. I loved this wall - was really hoping to talk Ariel into something kinda funky / urban so I could use it. Talk about a 'click' when it turned out both of us were trying to think of how to break it to the other that we weren't really interested in doing the standard tree-and-nature shots today. Not that there's anything wrong with those shots - I like those shots too! But today was all about a little edge downtown. Well, as close to edgy downtown as we could get in River Falls & Hudson. ;)

I'm a little nervous to show these . . . I hope they like them, but if they don't I understand 100% too. This was a new thing for me & good or bad results, it was a great experience. :)

Here's what I got for the blue wall. I have a feeling Lynne is gonna shoot me when she sees this one - she could pass for 25 here. Eeeek!
IMG_0056 copy

She has such a great smile! I know she wasn't exactly loving being in front of the camera, but you wouldn't guess it from the shots I got.
IMG_0055 copy

This one has a slight blue cast to it. Not sure why, but if they like it I'll fix that before we get anything developed up.
IMG_0042 copy

I added a slight vignetting to this one; I think it works but I can take it off too!
IMG_0061

And this is the last of the blue wall series.
IMG_0058 copy

No comments: