Friday, October 26, 2007

And this is the last of them!

And the last couple of the shoot . . .

IMG_0248 copy

You know, I see a lot of people that genuinely love their dog - and vice versa, of course - but Ariel & Travis really do have something special going on. I saw it especially in training . . . often I'll see people embarassed by their dog or frustrated with them (and, quite honestly, vica versa as well ;) ) but these two . . . it's all about the bond. It's not about what they can do for each other, it's not showing off, it's the two of them exploring this whole thing together. Pretty cool stuff. Wish everyone had that come as easily to them as these two do!
IMG_0207 copy

IMG_0296 copy

I had a blast Ariel & Lynne (and Travis) - thanks so much! I hope there's something in here you like. I plan to place the order for the proofs I want to see early next week. I have read a lot of really good things about mpix.com developing; looks like their 5x7's are $1, which is pretty affordable too. We should have a meeting of the minds about the proofs you want to see as well . . . I'll pay shipping if we order at the same time. I'll also help you research (and place the order for you if you like) on any enlargements or fancy photo albums or senior-picture type stuff you have in mind. You'll have to put it on your credit card, but I'll upload the pics and send you the links to make it easy for you. I would like to see the final results though; I have some family members that I'll be doing this for next year & I'd like to see how everything turns out.

The only thing I won't do is burn the images to a CD . . . developing is a huge pet peeve of mine - bad developing can ruin a picture. Too many times I've handed a CD w/prints over to family members & they develop them up at Walmart / Walgreens and then show the world something I think is just a little awful and tell everyone I did it . . . my vanity can't take that!

Good night, and please let me know!!

p.s.
The finals will have the typical photographer's signature on them!

No comments: